Thursday 2 February 2012

Thurs2 Feb 2012 - Our visit to Bush Buck Ridge…Andrew:


          Last night was awful; I couldn’t get to sleep,
·        Because I was as sweaty as a pig;
·        Because I was being circled by a mozzie;
·        Because a group of teenagers were having a party.
So in the morning I was as tired as a sloth and got out of bed just before 9:00am, (I thought that last night was a dream, but it  actually true that I nearly set fire to a pillow, but  was even because my mom broke the ladder the other night.) I went to the dining hall once I was dressed and had my breakfast; afterwards Sam was amazed that I could swallow my malaria tablets whole without water.
        Then once we had had our malaria tablets, we had to leave Bush Buck Ridge and go back to ‘Hands at Work’ so we loaded the car up and headed back to ‘Hands’ on the 2 hour drive. Once we got there and unloaded our vehicle and went to a place called Twins (fast food place) it was so refreshing having something so greasy, it was a little bit of home. We went back to ‘Hands’ because we were going to have tea with some friends. After, we came back blogged, worked, Skyped, did our journal and slept.
      Signing out, Andrew.  

No comments:

Post a Comment